About Me

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Slow thinking morning

For some reason, I awoke with a very positive frame of mind.  My thoughts are very present and in the moment and I feel at one with the world.  My coffee is weak and that does not bother me though I do notice it.  It is important to notice and observe and accept and feel okay with it.

Maybe that it is the feeling of success, is to be okay with everything just as it is.  No thought of the future and what needs to get done.  Or maybe that is a slowing down of thinking that will help me tackle the day to come and solve problems as they arise.  So is that confidence?  Yes it is.

On this slow thinking morning, I am feeling confident about my abilities to face up to the world.  I am proud of me and I will face the world with my chin up.

No comments: