About Me

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Flow of Creative Energy

Creative energy needs to blossom into reality without resistance.  It is an act of unconditional love and caring for our own thoughts.  We have to learn to honor our own thoughts and follow them without fear.

As I look toward the door of my room, I see the "I love Pi" apron that I bought at Discovery World last year.  For me it is a memory of my preparation for the United Nations World Water Day Milwaukee.  I had walked from Milwaukee Water Works to Discovery World to experience how it might be after the walk.

As I look at the window of the room, I see the circle/bubble print curtains that Usha and I purchased after careful shopping together.  After taking measurements, we went to several stores to find curtains for this room.  When we did buy them at JCPenney, we both had a pleasant discussion with the sales person and really enjoyed the decision making to buy this combination of curtains.  The print for the outer two and the transparent ones for the middle two.

As I look at my desk, I see my Crayola Washable Markers.  "The Power of Kindness" by Piero Ferruci, "The Creative Life" by S. Radhakrishnan, a plate reading "Wander down the pathway of your dreams", and an owl and a tortoise from Park Guell made with tiles that are the trademark of Gaudi's creation.


This is the room that I would like to think is the room that puts me in the Open Mode.  Each day it would be sufficient for me, as a practice to sit in this room and remember the process of how the contents of this room came to be.  This would in itself allow me to honor my thoughts and feel reenergized and ready for the challenges in my life.  This is the source of my creative energy.  This is my creativity pool that I can immerse myself into each morning and emerge soaked with creativity.

No comments: