About Me

Friday, November 28, 2008

Anticipation

I am feeling anticipation for novel creative expression in my life. An outlet for a being within me that needs to speak and is looking for a breakthrough into the open field/court. There is a bubbling feeling of anticipation of things to come that I will not be able to control. I will have to let go and let things happen as they will. I have held back this creative expression for too long and it is applying a pressure on me that is compelling and determined in nature.

Reading Og Mandino's "The Greatest Salesman in the World" , again after all these years, has made think about renewing my determination to succeed. My determination is stronger and getting stronger. I will succeed. I will act upon my feelings of creativity. I feel an anticipation of great success to come.

My time is now and I am going to win. I will overcome my feelings of fear. I will face and overcome the things that intimidate me.
These are my words. This is my fire-in-the-belly. I own my success. Nothing can hold me back if I am determined and dedicated enough to succeed.

No comments: