About Me

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Moments from last week

About 40 teachers and counselors stood up and sang along "Feeling Groovy" by S&G during my "Brain Jogging" presentation for Racine Unified School District! I enjoyed meeting Lisa and Debbie from Jerstad, Lisa and Martha in the front row, Katie helped with the handouts, Samantha and Kim were a pair. Jan Hanson was in the front row with Delaine Moe. Linda asked about the concentration exercise. Sheila from Barnes and Noble was there! (the one whose name I could not remember). We have become friends, she told me that the concentration exercise helped her emotional disturbed students.

At Covenant's Reimann Center, I connected with 17 attendees. I would particularly like to remember Tamara, Dawn, Doug the teachers in the second row. However, would also like to remember, Ruth, John, and Marlene in the first row, Sherry in the second row. Wendy, Katie, and Jill in the third row. Mary and Jan in the fourth row. Diane and Jill in the fifth row, and
Chris and Ruth in the last row and finally Kris the coordinator. Wendy had on the Harley clothing. First row Ruth recognized the "As Good as it Gets" movie from the cues Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt. Tamara, Dawn, and Doug are teachers are very engaged in my presentation.

The check-out lady at Piggly Wiggly and I connected with "Down Town" on the air. "..don't hang around and let your problems surround you..."