About Me

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Waukesha Memorial Hospital

In Mukwonago, last week on Sept. 7, 2005, I presented to a group of about 35 people. The evaluations were very encouraging.

Some sample perceived strengths of my presentation are given below:

Wow! This was fun and engaging.

Encouragement!!! Small but plain helpful cures and info helping one to remember.

Was able to relate on a personal level to the content.

Dr. Vedula’s cheerful, positive, knowledgeable, respectful and exciting.

Realizing that the mind can still be important and can be improved as we age.

Telling us that it’s natural to not remember everything and giving us ways to improve our memory.

Knowing that I can improve my memory.

I liked the props and the pleasant personality.

Dr. Vedula made it interesting and added humor to this presentation.Making a person feel comfortable with aging and not worrying about being perfect.